Rio San Antonio Cruises River Tours are available daily. Click here to read about our alternate Rio Taxi Service.
Our individual fares are:
$10.00 – General Admission
$8.00 – Bexar County Residents
$4.00 – Children (1-5 years)
$7.00 – Senior Citizens (60 & older) & United States Military
All prices are tax inclusive. Discount prices require picture ID.
Hours of Operation:
Open Daily from 9:00 AM – no earlier than 9:00 PM., often later to keep customers happy.
Group rates are available. We offer a 10% discount on ticket purchases over 25. This rate is not available at our ticket booth. When requesting tickets through our online Ticket Form, you’ll receive information about group rate discounts if the number of tickets you request qualifies for a group rate.
We hope you’ll request tickets online, but if you’re at the Riverwalk and want to purchase tickets on the spot, you may do so at any one of our stations located on the River Walk. Click here to see our Downtown Reach map in or our Google Tour Map to see the locations of the following stations:
1. Historia (Under Market St. Bridge & Alamo St.) – across from Hilton Palacio del Rio
2. Street Level Ticket Location– Street Level at the Trolley Stop on Losoya between Commerce and Market. Across from the red “Torch of Friendship” sculpture.
3. Clearwater (Rivercenter Mall – (Commerce & Bowie St.) – River level of Rivercenter Mall
4. Aztec Theater (River Level Aztec Theater – Crockett & St. Marys St.)
5. Lock & Dam (Near Brooklyn St. Bridge) This location currently offers beverages and Rio Taxi tickets only. OPEN SEASONALLY.
All of our barges are ADA accessible for enjoying tours, taxis and charters.