Dinner and cocktail cruises or a chartered tour are phenomenal ways to enjoy the River Walk. We have partnered with River Walk restaurants and hotels to provide this experience.
|Dining and Charter Options|
|Click for updated list of Hotels & Restaurants.
Please check below to review charter policies before submitting an online charter request, here.
Dinner cruises seat 20 guests and offer the unique experience of dining on our boats with a wonderful meal catered by one of the many great restaurants along the river.
If you have up to 30 guests, cocktail cruises are another highlight offered by Rio San Antonio. Cocktail cruises are designed for appetizers and drinks catered by River Walk restaurants.
Chartered tours are a great way to bring a group down to the river. These private tours seat up to 40 people and include a 40 minute narrated tour of the San Antonio River Walk.
Over the years, we have had a variety of interesting ideas to enhance your charter experience. Below are some ideas for you to consider.
• Comedy Cruises – partner with a local comedian or Comedy Club and have a fun-filled.
• Sundae Cruises – how about having ice cream on your private tour? Great for hot days.
• Floating Tweetups – charter your boat and share your thoughts via social media.
• Cooking Classes Cruise – parter with a restaurant/hotel and have their chef take you through a cooking experience on the River Walk.
• How to make a Cocktail Cruise – Always wanted to be a mixologist? Find the right bar or restaurant to partner with and there you go.
There are an endless array of ideas that you can use to make your experience more memorable. Be creative.
Reservation Policies and Procedures »
Please review these policies and procedures for booking private cruises before using our online request service.
Download Current Policies and Procedures for Charters »
Charter Policies and Procedures for download and printing. (Adobe pdf file). Click to download file »